The Wide Angle PIR Sensor features a larger detection angle of 180˚.
- 180˚ detection angle for widespread motion detection
- Typically detects people up to 30 ft away
- User-selectable ""night-time mode"" for detecting motion in decreased lighting conditions
- Adjustable sensitivity to tune for different operating conditions
- 4-pin SIP package perfect for breadboard-friendly projects
- Small size and mounting holes for easy concealment
The Wide Angle PIR Sensor is a pyroelectric device, and it detects motion by sensing changes in the infrared levels emitted by surrounding objects. When motion is detected, the Wide Angle PIR Sensor outputs a high signal on its output pin. This makes it ideal in applications where users need to track movements across a large, open area.
Holiday animated props
Voltage requirements: 3.0 to 6.0 VDC
Current requirements: 150 uA idle, 3 mA active (no load)
Communication: Single-bit high/low output
Dimensions: 1.42 x 1.42 x 0.79 in (36.0 x 36.0 x 20.2 mm)
Operating temperature range: 32 to 122 °F (0 to 50 °C)