Save Over $100 on This Complete Petrology Teaching Package!
This outstanding package that includes all six of the igneous, sedimentary, and metamorphic rock and thin section sets is an ideal way to introduce students to the science of petrology and the study of rocks in thin section.
GEO-logic is a unique, comprehensive series of teaching collections designed to assist both teacher and student in understanding basic earth science concepts through hands-on activities and carefully prepared teacher and student guides.
The GEO-logic system provides a modular approach to teaching and allows you to address broad curriculum needs for the study of minerals and rocks; natural resources and energy; and fossils and earth history. The two types of GEO-logic teaching collections include:
• A Reference Set, which provides an overview of all topics and comes with a teacher’s guide
• Activity Sets, which provide greater depth in an individual subject area and include both a teacher’s guide and student copymasters
The GEO-logic system is:
• Developed jointly by experienced educators and WARD’S staff geologists
• Designed to save valuable planning and preparation time.
• Created from quality teaching materials for hands-on learning
• Classroom tested for dependability
Each GEO-logic collection includes:
• Individually numbered specimens chosen for their quality and character
• Activity guides with learning objectives and hands-on activities for your students to perform
• An attractive, durable compartmented box for easy use and storage
Caution: Due to the nature of this product it may contain asbestos.