Test tubes ‘Hang in There’ in any position, even inverted.
- Special blend of autoclavable polypropylene plastic is heavier than water for submerging into water baths
- Fold up sides lock firmly into the grip decks; assembly takes only seconds
- Unloaded racks are stackable
- Tube size indicated is for grip function; smaller tubes may fit for storage purposes
- Steam autoclavable at 121 °C
No-Wire™ test tube grip racks have specialized retainer fingers that hold tubes firmly in the rack plates with no fear of dislodging, making them perfect for both decanting and water bath work. Special end plates are designed for labeling as well as numbered and lettered rows for tube identification.